Concepts to Embrace and GetPosted by Chris Pollinger
Concepts to Embrace and Get
- You attract people who are one step behind or one step ahead of you.
- Responsibility is a privilege, not a duty or burden.
- Love is something you deserve, not earn.
- Having enough money is a responsibility of adulthood and essential to being irresistibly attractive-not because of how much you have, but because of how little it has you.
- Know what matters most to you.
- You have two parts-the ego and the self. It is the latter to whom other selves are attracted and the former to which other egos are attracted.
- Everyone needs energy and motivation from some place and will do anything to keep the energy flowing. Your job is to choose your source of supply as if your life depended on it.
- Struggling and suffering is for actors, not you.
- You are as big as the people with whom you associate.
- Attempting to change people is fruitless, but you can help them become more of who they are.
- When your needs are met, you can afford to be attractive.
- Attraction is when they come to you; seduction is when you get to them.
- When you’ve made the choice to be fully alive for the rest of your life, you attract others who have made a similar choice.
- When you are grateful for what you have, even if it seems like it’s not enough, you get a whole lot more.
- The more attractive you are, the fewer people will be really friends to you, but what a group they are.
- It is a skill to enjoy being fully engaged and participatory in life.
- You are attractive, but not to everyone.