Fishing for IncomePosted by Chris Pollinger
Most of the real estate community is stuck fishing for income. Living deal to deal and in feast or famine.
Almost all of life has a financial aspect to it. The surplus of it adds to yourpossibilities through opportunity and the laws of attraction. As they say “The rich get richer…” It’s true, but not because they have money. Wealth is a by-product of the way they think. If you change your thinking, your habits will change, your habits change and your account balances will take a turn for the better.
Here are a few questions to give a quick “check-up from the neck up.”
· How is your financial situation?
· How stable is your income stream?
· Do you live within, at, or beyond your means?
· Are you a natural saver or a habitual spender?
· How much credit card debt are you carrying?
· How much money is enough for you?
· What actions could you take that would double your current salary or profit?
· What mistakes do you seem to make with money?
· How much of a priority is making more money?
· What holds you back financially?
We are all guilty of not getting in right, the point is not to beat you up and have you start your day on a downer, but to remember what we need to focus on to make tomorrow a little brighter.